The Missouri Career Development Association is open to individuals interested in all facets of career development. Our members are from colleges/universities, private practice, corporations, schools or other venues where career practitioners engage in their craft. MoCDA is open to professionals from across Missouri including the St. Louis (MO and IL) and Kansas City (MO and KS) metro areas.
Benefits of membership include:
- Fee reduction on professional development opportunities with the option to earn CEUs.
- Workshops and education related to career development issues
- Membership in MoCDA's LinkedIn group account
- E-mail announcements and notifications
- Postings of various career-related positions across the state
- The opportunity to participate in regional professional social networking events
- Information sharing via MoCDA's e-newsletter